NOTE: The CoupleTalk program requires the use of video and workbooks together:
- Reading the workbook without the video will leave out crucial content (fill-in-the-blanks, teaching, demonstrations, etc.).
- Each participant uses his or her own workbook. (One couple will need two workbooks.)
In CoupleTalk Part 1: Cracking the Code to a Deeper Connection, couples learn communication skills they can't love without! In this 5-session series, couples gain healthy communication tools to get more connected with their partner, to feel more understood, and to continue growing closer. During the video sessions, couples have conversations with their partner using the practical CoupleTalk communication skills, while talking about safe and fun topics of their own choosing.
- Session 1: Trading Places - See things from your partner's point of view
- Session 2: Listening Fully - Learn what it takes to fully understand one another
- Session 3: Expressing Yourself - Find out not only what to say, but how to say it
- Session 4: Having a CoupleTalk - Discover the keys to a better discussion ... and a deeper connection
- Session 5: Growing as a Team - Learn tips to stay close for the long haul
Every participant going through CoupleTalk must have their own workbook.